Who we are
From the onset, it is important to note Xtreme Quick commitment to the Provision of a reliable service to a standard expected by our customers. Our commitment is not only to maintain but also manage your fleet, a Concept that will:
- Reduce your administrative hassle
- Ensure accuracy on maintenance budgets
- Keep your costs to a bare minimum
- Reduce breakdown and downtime of your fleet
- Keep you updated on tyre and suspension fleet condition
- Provide you pre and post service backup
- Offer you uncompromisingly high quality
- Provide you a One Stop Shop
- Give you high negotiating power
- Keep us accountable to agreed service standards
- Introduce not just another service provider but a technical partner in your business
Eastlea With the capacity of servicing thirty (30) – fourty (40) cars a day, with fifteen (15) Highly diversely, qualified and motivated technicians.
Our focus here is all types of vehicles e.g: Mazda, Nissan, Isuzu, Toyota, Mercedes Benz, Mitsubishi, Peugeot, Volvo e.t.c
- The Technicians employed by the Xtreme Quick are of class one status.
- Our Technicians are encouraged to upgrade their skills and qualification through periodic specialist and refresher courses.
- We also have in-house regular training programs on current trends and technological advance to keep our technicians on the cutting edge.
We also have realized the need to keep up with technological trends through up to date equipment, which aids in the Wheel alignment, Tyre changers and wheel balancers.Computerized wheel alignment Machines
In our workshops you will find the following.
Four Post Hoists
Renew – it Machines for construction of ball joints and tie rod ends
High Pressure Car Washers and Engine Cleaners
Air compressors.. e.t.c
MANAGEMENT SKILLS AUDITXtreme Quick have a young, dedicated, dynamic and experienced team ready to offer you excellent service.
Key Management Personnel:
- Mr. Perceverance Chivandire (Managing Director)
- Mr. Manzvimbo (Finance Manager)
- Mr. E Mapfuwa (Marketing)
- Mr. Palmar Chigwande (Adminstrator)
- Mr. Tevor (Sales & Marketing)
- Mr. Douglas (Workshop Supervisor - Overal)
- Mr. Tinos (Assistant Supervisor & Warehouse)
- Mr. Moses (Supervisor – tyre changing dept)
RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT
- Walter Wanyanya